Note from the organizers: Please enjoy this message from Cryptape, one of our sponsors.
Cryptape engages in blockchain technology and is dedicated to providing infrastructure and services for crypto economy, with the mission of building trust with technology.
Cryptape tackled the scalability problem in permissioned blockchain with CITA, a fast and scalable blockchain kernel. CITA is world’s first one to adopt micro-services architecture to boost each full node’s performance. CITA is highly extensible and future-proof. It was made fully open-source in July 2017.
Cryptape’s core team members have been either leading or actively involved in a variety of noteworthy blockchain projects, including:
- Nervos CKB, the layer 1 blockchain designed for a crypto network on layers (check Nervos blog)
- CITA, a fast and scalable blockchain kernel
- Peatio, the first open-source cryptocurrency trading platform in the world
- Spark Pool, one of world’s largest ETH mining pools
- Ethereum research & development
- Ethfans, the largest Ethereum community in China
With the leadership in open source blockchain industry from 2011, Cryptape has grown into one of the leading blockchain companies in the world. We at Cryptape believe that type-safe programming with Rust is the future of system development and proudly support the Rust community.
Follow them on Twitter!