So you’re coming to Berlin! Welcome! Let’s talk about the venues and how you can get around!
Here are the three relevant locations which you visit for the conference:
- Microsoft Atrium (Main conference venue) - Unter den Linden 17
- Co.up (Workshop Venue) - Adalbertstraße 8
- Thoughtworks Werkstatt (Workshop Venue) - Mülhauser Str. 6
Berlin has some fantastic public transit that breaks down into four major services, listed in the order which you should prefer when planning:
- The U-Bahn, an underground services.
- The S-Bahn, a city train service.
- The M-Bahn, a city tram service.
- The bus service.
You can use Google Maps or the BVG app to plan your trips. With one important note: The U1 is currently down. Please keep this in mind when referring to Google Maps.
We suggest reviewing the BVG Tickets page for your planning. We suggest getting getting the Day Ticket Berlin AB each day. The total cost for both days is 14 Euro and means you can travel the whole day both days.
Here are some good trip plans between venues: